Each 15ml tablespoonful contains Vitamin A 850 I.U., Vitamin D 85 I.U., Calcium Hypophosphite 147.7mg, Sodium Hypophosphite 73.9mg, Potassium Sorbate 0.100% w/w together with edible gums.
Children 1 - 3 years: Two (10ml) tablespoonful once a day. Vit A 68% RDA, Vit D 14% RDA
Children 4 - 6 years: One (15ml) tablespoonful once a day. Vit A 85% RDA, Vit D 21.3% RDA
Children 7 - 12 years: One (15ml) tablespoonful twice a day. Vit A 88.7% RDA, Vit D 170% RDA
Adults and Children over 12 years: One (15ml) tablespoonful three times a day. Vit A 102% RDA, Vit D 255% RDA
USES - Food Supplement
1. SCOTT'S EMULSION helps build a barrier to infections, such as coughs and colds. The cod liver oil in SCOTT'S EMULSION helps to keep the epithelial cells of the respiratory tract healthy and so reduce the risk of infection by organism invading the body.
2. SCOTT'S EMULSION contains body-building vitamins and minerals which are important for the proper growth and development of your children. Vitamin A is essential for growth. It plays an important role in the maintenance of human health and well being in children (and adults as well). Vitamin D is essential for building and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. It is an important nutrient in the prevention of rickets.
3. SCOTT'S EMULSION is a reliable way of helping ensure you get your daily requirements of Vitamins A and D.
4. SCOTT'S EMULSION helps to prevent Vitamins A and D deficiencies due to an improper or unbalanced diet or when there is extra demand for these nutrients.
5. SCOTT'S EMULSION helps improve the overall health and strength of the malnourished.
CONTRAINDICATION - None.
PRECAUTION/WARNING - Recommended dosage should be followed. Excess of Vitamins A and D could be harmful.
CAUTION - This product should only be given to infants under one year and pregnant women on the advice of doctor. The recommended doses should be followed.
STORAGE - Store in room temperature (15°C-30°C)