Each 15ml tablespoonful contains: Vitamin A 850 I.U., Vitamin D 85 I.U., Calcium Hypophosphite 414mg, Potassium Sorbate 0.100% w/w in a base containing cod liver oil and orange juice.
Children 1 - 6 years: One (15ml) tablespoonful once a day.
Children 7 - 12 years: One (15ml) tablespoonful twice a day.
Adults and Children over 12 years: One (15ml) tablespoonful three times a day.
USES - Food Supplement
1. ORANGE SCOTT'S EMULSION helps build up the body's natural resistance to infections. The cod liver oil and the Vitamin A in ORANGE SCOTT'S EMULSION help to keep the epithelial cells of the respiratory tract healthy and so reduce the risk of infection by organisms invading the body.
2. ORANGE SCOTT'S EMULSION contains body-building vitamins and minerals which are important for the proper growth and development of your children. Vitamin A is essential for growth. It plays an important role in the maintenance of human health and well being in children (and adults as well). Vitamin D is essential for buidling and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. It is an important nutrient in the prevention of rickets.
3. ORANGE SCOTT'S EMULSION contains Calcium and Phosphorus which may help ensure that bones and teeth develop normally.
4. ORANGE SCOTT'S EMULSION is a reliable way of helping ensure you get your daily requirements of Vitamin A, D, Calcium and Phosphorus.
5. ORANGE SCOTT'S EMULSION helps to prevent deficiencies of Vitamins A, D, Calcium and Phosphorus which may be due to an improper or unbalanced diet or when there is extra demand for these nutrients.
6. ORANGE SCOTT'S EMULSION helps maintain the overall health and strength of the malnourished.
CONTRAINDICATION - None.
PRECAUTION/WARNING - Recommended dosage should be followed. Excess of Vitamins A and D could be harmful.
CAUTION - This product should only be given to infants under one year and pregnant women on the advice of doctor. The recommended doses should be followed.
STORAGE - Store in room temperature (15°C-30°C)