1. Heat 300ml of oil in wok.
2. Then fry cinnamon, star anise, clove, cardamom, fennel & cumin (mix spices 10g) into wok.
3. Add 50g of onion rings, 3g of curry leaves, 100g tomato (cut into 4) and stir for 1 minute.
4. Add 500g of chicken, 50g garlic & 50g ginger blend & stir for 1 minute. Then pour 900ml of water & 16g salt & cook covered for 10 minutes.
5. Add 250g of potato & 75g of Baba's Meat Curry Powder & cook covered for 15 minutes or until potato is cooked.
6. Add 20g of ground cashew nut with 200ml of water. Lower the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Baba's chicken curry is now ready to be served.