1. Heat 150ml of oil in wok.
2. Fry 4g of fennel seeds, 4g of cumin seeds & 2g of fenugreek into wok.
3. Then add 50g of onion rings, 50g of garlic & 200g tomatoes (cut into 4), 3g of curry leaves & 100g of ladies finger (cut into 2). Stir for 5 minutes.
4. Add 75g of Baba's Fish Curry Powder, 500ml of water, 400ml of tamarind juice from 80g tamarind/fresh lemon juice & 18g of salt. Allow to cook for 10 minutes.
5. Lower the heat & add 500g of fish. Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
6. Baba's fish is now ready to be served.
*We sell 2 types of tamarind, Assam Jawa and Assam Gelugor (Assam Keping). You can find them under 'Seasoning & Mixes'